Quick and simple Legal Marriage Ceremony
I have legally married many couples in Australia with a simple ceremony who have then travelled to amazing places such as Bali, Vanuatu and Hawaii for their destination wedding in a stunning setting, where they have gathered their nearest and dearest and shared their special day in an beautiful location with a local Celebrant conducting the ceremony and then spending quality time with their loved ones.
These couples have had the option to recognize their legal marriage ceremony in Australia in any way they wish. Couples can add some meaningful words to the ceremony or choose to have just the legal requirements to make the marriage ceremony legal and valid according to the Marriage Act of 1961, and wait until their special day overseas to exchange personal vows and wedding rings.
Having your legal marriage ceremony in Australia either before or after travelling overseas also makes paperwork simple and effortless – not needing to worry about another country’s laws and requirements for a legal marriage ceremony also alleviates what could be a stressful and difficult task. I can even assist you in applying for your official marriage certification through the registry office which can be delivered to you within days.
I can conduct your legal marriage ceremony at my well-presented office in Carlingford with just your two chosen witnesses.
This option is also the perfect choice for those couples who want to recognise their love for each other legally in front of their two chosen witnesses – without the expense!
My fee will include:
- Initial meeting to discuss the legal marriage ceremony and complete the Notice of Intended Marriage.
- All legal paperwork prepared and lodged by me in a professional and timely manner.
- Your choice of marriage ceremony wording chosen from my samples and personalised to your liking.
- Officiating at your marriage ceremony with only your two chosen witnesses.
- A beautifully presented copy of your ceremony and presentation marriage certificate to keep.
Please contact me to discuss your simple marriage ceremony.