My fee to conduct a ceremony on a weekend is on average $630 – this fee is subject to travel distance, tolls and parking expenses.
It might sound too good to be true and you may think "what’s the catch?" - but there is none!
What sets me apart from other Celebrants is that I conduct your Ceremony rehearsal at my office - if you would like to meet me at your chosen venue, there will be a further fee. My couples appreciate the savings, and are confident that I'll have the Bridal party up to speed with their duties prior to the Ceremony commencing. Of course couples are welcome to bring their Bridal party to my office as well for the rehersal -- you're welcome!
There are many Celebrants charging considerably more for the same inclusions - just look at my testimonials on facebook, Google and my website and you will see that I go above and beyond for every couple.
My fee includes:
- Complete choice of wording for your ceremony and you are welcome to choose from my beautifully crafted samples or I can assist with creating wording unique to you and your partner.
- A relaxed interview where you can discuss all your wedding requirements with me, and we can complete the necessary legal paperwork.
- Unlimited consultations via phone and email and further face to face meetings at my office or video conferencing, if required.
- A Ceremony rehearsal which is included in my fee if conducted in my office. An extra fee applies if the rehearsal is conducted at your home or the venue. Further paperwork will be signed during the rehearsal time and we will confirm all details for your big day.
- I'll liaise with all wedding industry suppliers and the venue on the day to ensure your ceremony runs smoothly.
- Conducting a sincere, professional ceremony that can be heard by all of your guests. If the ceremony is outdoors, I can offer the use of my professional P.A. system with microphone. The system also has the option to run your ceremony music through it which you can make use of at no additional charge. This is a great cost saver to couples wishing to utilise this opportunity.
- A guarantee no other ceremony will be booked so close that I arrive late or rush in an unprofessional manner.
- A beautifully presented copy of your wedding ceremony and a professionally printed marriage certificate on the day.
- The lodgement of all legal paperwork is lodged with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages in a timely manner.